If interested please download application form and once completed
email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Portaferry Hotel, 10 The Strand, Portaferry BT22 1PE
Temporary Bar/Waiting Staff
- Have excellent English language skills.
- Preferably have previous experience in hospitality.
- Uphold the company ethos through the delivery of excellent customer service to all of our clients.
- Work well under pressure and seek support from colleagues and management where necessary.
- Enjoy working flexible hours and be eager to assume new roles within the industry
- Deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner ensuring guest satisfaction at all times
- Actively participate in any training and personnel exercises designed to improve standards and performance levels
- Adhere to standard procedures if working in other hotel departments
- Wear clean suitable uniform & name badge at all times and ensure a high level of personal hygiene and grooming
- Observe all requirements under Health & Safety regulations
- To upkeep the company’s equal opportunities policy to ensure a neutral working environment
- To keep staff/work areas tidy, safe & report any hazard, accident or loss or damage to management and observe all requirements under current health & safety regulations
Hours and Salary to be discussed
If we have no current vacancies and you would be interested in working for us, please complete an application form which we can keep on file and contact you if anything does become available.